- Writing, editing, and managing, all social media related content.
- Launches and manages social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other relevant social networking sites.
- Runs ad-campaigns on social media and other digital platforms and optimize spend for better ROI.
- Monitors any and all mention of the organization and the projects found online; tracks alerts and monitors social media sites around the clock via mobile devices.
- Manages online discussions in a timely manner and crafts responses to blogs and other social media sites.
- Trains and advises on running effective social media campaigns for departments to establish consistency of communications across multiple networks.
- Builds strong relationships with influencers of different domains by providing constant, relevant, and newsworthy information on the social media sites.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media or related field.
- X years of experience as a Digital campaign manager or similar role
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business. Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success.
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines Recruit and train talent for the successful implementation of marketing campaigns Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects Organize trade shows, exhibitions and promotional events including writing and proofreading marketing copy, as well as recruiting designers, animators, and printers.
What you should do
Send us your resume, with your portfolio. Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back if we believe you're the one for the job!