As a Political Analyst, you will be researching political subjects and analyzing political trends, government policies, and other related aspects of politics. You will be studying the development of political and social issues, researching different political matters, gathering vital information, and analyzing the data.
In addition to this, you will be predicting political economic and social trends - evaluate values, cultures along with political ideologies, and produce unbiased reports.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Political Analyst, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Conducting research on different political matters such as political ideologies and foreign relations.
- Gathering data from sources like election results and public opinion surveys.
- Using statistical data analysis to interpret the findings.
- Developing different political theories based on historical documents and research.
- Forecasting political, economic, and social trends.
- Writing reports and giving a presentation of research findings in the form of reports, and publishing articles.
- Monitoring different policy decisions, current events, and legislation modifications.
- Evaluating the effects of different policies and regulations on businesses, government, and businesses.
- Establishing sources and contacts to use in future research
- Staying updated with international developments and public affairs.
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a reputed institution.
- 2 to 7 years of experience as a Political Analyst or similar role
- Proven experience as a Political Analyst or a similar role in the Media Industry.
- Portfolio of a newscast or published articles will be a must.
- Extensive experience with statistical analysis, qualitative research tools, and software.
- Proficiency in English.
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent writing skills and capability to report on research findings evidently.
- Morality and integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent listening skills.
What you should do
Send us your resume, with your portfolio. Mail us on email@example.com and we'll get back if we believe you're the one for the job!Apply in LinkedIN